Course title: First Aid level 2.
NQF level: 2
SAQA US: 120496
First aid level two covers basic emergency life support for all age groups and life threatening medical and trauma conditions. This course is conducted with scenario simulations to prepare the learner for real life emergencies and includes first aid training for child and infant. It is recommended that a learner progress, starting with first aid level one and moving on to the next level. A combination course can be attended consisting of first aid level 1,2 & 3.
Each delegate is given the following equipment:
- A resuscitation device for first aid training.
- Latex gloves for first aid training.
- An up to-date training manual consisting of the newest and highest standards of the curriculum.
- Certificate within 15 working days if the delegate is deemed competent.
- On all our First Aid courses, delegates will be taught on how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
For further details on training schedules, prices or any other courses that we offer, please do not hesitate to contact us.