Our services are delivered with the intent to save lives through education!
Accredited training in accordance to legislation for any industry according to the General Safety Regulation 3 (4) (d) of the South African Occupational Health & Safety Act,1993. Our courses are delivered in a reliable, high quality, hands on approach through our training methods in accordance to legislation and the most up to date curriculum. Our courses are also accredited by the Department of Labour and our instructors/trainers are registered with the appropriate bodies and bring their experience in their respected fields to the training programs.
Courses we currently offer nationwide include:
- First Aid Level 1
- First Aid Level 2
- First Aid Level 3
- Family First Aid + AED (Aimed specificaly for child minders, parents & associated child care)
- Basic First Aid & CPR Workshop (Including the use of an AED and CPR/Choking protocols for child & infant)
- Health and Safety Awareness (Employee awareness)
- Health and Safety Representative (HASREP) - introduction
- Fire Fighting (Basic Fire warden) - introduction
Sales and Supplies:
An employer must provide equipment and facilities appropriate in the circumstances for enabling first aid to be rendered to his or her employees if they are injured or become ill at work. Our sales division can assist with replenishing your first aid supplies. For brochures and price lists please do not hesitate to contact us.
- First aid kits and boxes (personalized on request)
- First aid and medical sundries
- Installation of kits and signage